All students (both local and foreign) are required to undergo a COMPULSORY medical examination with Raffles Medical Group (RMG) in Singapore prior to starting your studies at SMU.
The cost of medical examination will be borne by the students. Payment is to be made at the RMG clinics.
(Form will be provided by RMG clinic)
|S$28.00 (exclusive of GST)|
1. The Medical Examination consists of:
- Physical Examination (height & weight measurements)
- Eye Test (visual acuity & colour vision)
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Urine Test (protein & sugar)
- Chest X-Ray
- Medical Report
2. Information required at RMG registration counter
At the clinic, please inform the counter staff that you are a SMU student and provide them with your NRIC.
3. Collection of Medical Report
Please collect your medical report and X-ray after 3 working days for local students.
(Note: You must bring your RMG medical report on IDs Verification and Card Collection Day).
4. Only RMG Medical Reports will be accepted
If you have undergone a pre-enrolment checkup (less than 6 months) with another medical provider, you will have to bring your medical report to the Raffles Medical Centre at Raffles Hospital (Level 1) to get endorsement by a Raffles Medical Group doctor.
For more information, please email to Ms Dawn Chin @ firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For female students, please do your pre-enrolment medical examination at least 3 days after menstruation.
Last updated on 26 May 2017 .